Can you reverse a cash app payment?




You can reverse a cash app payment, but it depends on the current status. For instance, suppose you sent $20 from the cash app to your friend, and the cash app transaction failed, then have the option to cancel it. However, if the payment was successfully sent, then it won’t be possible to reverse it. Here are some of the steps that you need to take to reverse a cash app payment: 

  • Open the Cash App on your mobile phone 
  • Click on the Activity tab 
  • Here select the payment which you want to reverse
  • If the Cancel button is available, then click on it
  • The… three dots indicate it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Is My Cash App Cash Out Failed? 10 Reasons and Solutions?

Cash App Transfer Failed: Why is my Bank Declining my Cash App Payment

Where can I load my Cash App card?